According to Hydroxatone reviews, the brand’s collection contains creams with in-built sun protection factor. This is an important quality in an anti aging cream. Without SPF, the formula is incomplete because, as dermatologists put it, protecting the skin from the sun is a crucial step in a successful anti aging treatment.
Studies reveal that prolonged exposure to the sun can destroy your skin’s collagen network. It is found that even a 10-minute continuous exposure to the afternoon sun can increase the likelihood of getting wrinkles and skin cancer. The sun’s ultraviolet A and B rays are the culprits behind all sorts of skin problems, including premature aging. If you have been exposing your skin to the sun since teenage, you can expect to get wrinkles and dull, pigmented skin by the time you reach 30. It is found that skin with little sun exposure during the teens and the 20s stays youthful, soft, spotless, and radiant for decades. According to doctors, you can bask in the morning sunlight up to 10 am. A little exposure to sunshine is important to synthesize Vitamin D in your skin and to encourage the secretion of happy hormones like serotonin in your body. Tips to protect skin from the sun
- Wear full-sleeved clothing. Take care about covering your hands and feet too.
- Wear wide-rim hats and huge sunglasses to shade your face and to protect the skin under the eyes.
- As far as possible, avoid going out in the sun between 10 am and 4 pm.
- In case you cannot clothe yourselves completely, apply liberal doses of sunscreen on exposed skin parts.
- Keep a jar of sunscreen in your handbag. When outdoors, you may need to reapply after a few hours.
- Wear sunscreen even on a cloudy day or when out in the winter sun
Read more to know which products are best for mature skin and those that contain adequate doses of SPF. You can also avail yourselves of an online. Jobs & look at this organization salary trends report 2011/12, which surveyed over 12,000 employers worldwide. .